every airport needs
Time-lapse video of MicroTower installation (2 min)
Actual time, installed in less than 3 hours!
The highest level of public service
A complete solution developed by pilots and airport operators
for pilots and airport operators, useful, practical & sustainable
Get just what you need
- Buy just the capabilities you need, add more later as desired
- No airspace issues – Small and locates by your windsock
- No frequency issues – artificial intelligence shares existing VHF
- No electrical permitting
- 100% solar is low voltage
- AC powered system recharges from adjacent lighted windsock
- Simple site prep – dig a hole, install base, add bags of concrete
- No training necessary – plugs together in a few easy steps
- Installs in a morning – serving your pilots that same day
Your weather distributed free
- By telephone – free dial-in for pilots
- By internet – free graphic by webpage via internet
- Sent to government networks –
- Sent to commercial networks –
Super low maintenance
- 100% remote maintenance
- Low cost global connectivity – remote data or local internet
- Remote quality control
- Easy sustainability
As an airport operator one of your key objectives is to enhance the usefulness of your airport to attract and support flight operations. The more operations, the better you and your local community’s bottom line. You also want the safest airport you can practically make it to be.
The challenge is to find practical solutions that enhance usefulness and safety for operators.
The SA 3000 is a self-contained system that serves as an automated micro (control) tower, and weather service, 24/7.
S-M-A-R-T As a true artificial intelligence SA 3000 knows your airport’s runways, approaches, traffic patterns, monitors your airport’s traffic frequency, and continually senses real-time weather conditions.
Like a human air traffic controller, SA 3000 takes all this information and listens to aircraft communications, knowing exactly what to say, and when, and to whom, in the limited time available on the airport frequency it shares with pilots.